A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our package tour for Andaman Islands of your choice and we have received your booking request and deposits. By paying deposit confirms that you and other people on the package tour in Andaman Islands accept our booking terms and conditions and are entering into the contract.
All deposits can be made by Gateway online transfer , cash, cheque, Demand Draft . 50% payment have to deposit at the time of confirm the booking and pending 50% payment should be deposited before 30 days of tour starts. The rooms then will be blocked, and we will send the confirmation, which completes initial Booking Formalities.
Once the booking request and deposit has been received an invoice will be sent, along with a receipt for the already paid deposit amount. The balance of the payment must be paid 30 days prior to the arrival. Any booking made within 30 working days of the arrival is considered to be late booking for which the full and final payment is required at the same time of booking. Failure to pay the balance within the specified period will result in the cancellation of the booking, and in payment of a cancellation fee as detailed below.
If you wish to cancel any booking, a written notification should be made by the same person who booked. The date of cancellation will be at the date on which notice is received by us. All cancellations will attract a sum Rs.1500/- minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of the cancellation is received within the following period of the operation.
We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
Indica / WagonR / Alto for 1-4 Pax.
Sumo/Indigo/Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 5-8 pax including child.
For Larger Groups suitable vehicle shall be provided according to class of package.
Group Travel Shall is in Shared Vehicle.
1. Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs.
2. On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
3. The tourism infrastructure in other islands is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
4. On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
5. If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
6. Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
Meal Supliments Charges (Exclude )
1. Standard : Breakfast : Rs.80/- Lunch :Rs.200/-, Dinner: Rs.200/-.
2. Semi Deluxe: Lunch :Rs.200/-, Dinner: Rs.250/-
3. Deluxe : Lunch :Rs.350/-, Dinner: Rs.450/-
4. Luxury : Lunch :Rs.500/- ,Dinner: Rs.600/-
When Cancellation is Made
30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour : loss of initial deposit
25 to 15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour : 50% of the total tour cost
14 to 8 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour : 75% of the total tour cost
37 days or less to the operation of the booked tour : 100% of the total tour cost